Czech republic is opened for investors and really supports the foreign investors. Now you have a perfect opportunity to fill in an application for the support and it is all you need to do, because Z/C/H Legal will take care of everything else.
Z/C/H Legal are in close contact with company CzechInvest, which can provide the investment supports. The CzechInvest has a long history and is an exclusive organization in the Czech Republic where the foreign investor can register his application for investment incentives. More than a thousand applications for investment incentives have been processed during the existence of CzechInvest.
Z/C/H Legal will contact CzechInvest and they will prepare for you a preliminary financial calculation of your investment plan, furthemore Z/C/H Legal will provide you assistance and guide throughout the process of applying for investment incentives. The supported branches are manufacturing, technology centers and strategic services centers. There are various forms of support, such as tax credit from income of the legal person for 10 years, material support for created work place up to 300.00,- CZK, material support for training and requalification place up to 50% of the training costs and material support for buying long-term assets up to 10% eligible costs. The total amount of financial support can be 25% of eligible costs for large companies, 35% of eligible costs for medium-sized companies and 45% of eligible costs for small companies.
There are also other investment incentives provided by Ministry of Industry and Trade. The support of inovation for small and medium-sized enterprises. The application can be filled within the period of 26.09.2018 – 27.11.2018. The main purpose is to support the development of research and development for innovation. (https://www.mpo.cz/assets/cz/podnikani/dotace-a-podpora-podnikani/oppik-2014-2020/vyzvy-op-pik-2018/2018/6/INOVACE—Inovacni-projekt-_Vyzva-V_.pdf)
Program called Potential. The application can be filled within the period of 01.10.2018 – 15.01.2019. The aim of the program is to support the introduction and increase of the number of companies with the infrastructure for their own research, development and innovation activities. (https://www.mpo.cz/assets/cz/podnikani/dotace-a-podpora-podnikani/oppik-2014-2020/vyzvy-op-pik-2018/2018/6/PT_Vyzva-V.pdf )
Lastly the program called Application. The application can be filled within the period of 28.08.2018 – 17.12.2018. The aim of the program is to acquire new knowledge needed to develop new products, materials, technologies and services through the implementation of industrial research and experimental development projects. (https://www.mpo.cz/assets/cz/podnikani/dotace-a-podpora-podnikani/oppik-2014-2020/vyzvy-op-pik-2018/2018/6/APL_Vyzva-VI.pdf )
Do not hesitate and invest in the Czech republic, contact Z/C/H Legal and they will assist you with filling up your application!