AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
The World’s Leading Lawyers for Business
The Legal 500 EMEA
Chambers Asia Pacific
HG Global Legal Resources:
- Tax dispute between PSA operator and Tax Committee – a case following a complex tax inspection and a $70 million tax charge
- Structuring of the transaction involving sale of 100% share in a public E&P company. Deal size: USD 515 million
- Full legal support of group of Norwegian investors and funds in the proposed acquisition of several oil and gas projects in Kazakhstan. Deal size: USD 1 billion
- Legal advice to a subsoil user during complex tax audit with tax adjustments in the amount of ~$50 million
- Trade union (more than 3,000 employees) and oil and gas condensate project in West Kazakhstan (represented by its general contractor) – dispute regarding change in working conditions, increase in compensations and salaries
- Representation of an international oil company in a dispute against the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan – a case following unilateral termination of subsoil contract by the ministry
SIGNUM is founded on mutual trust and support between its team and clients. Its emphasis on excellence and commitment to the client’s interests ensured SIGNUMs recognition as one of the leading firms in Kazakhstan.
Expertise of its legal experts is demanded by both national and international companies. After years of successful service, SIGNUMs team has gained a strong track record in solving complex matters in all legal areas, relevant to modern businesses.
Relying on out-of-box thinking, entrepreneurial spirit and dedication to the client’s interests, SIGNUM has proved itself capable of providing high-quality legal service to its clients in numerous matters, ranging from Construction and Real Estate to Telecommunication.
- Contracts and Business Law
- Corporate Investigations
- Subsoil Use
- Regulatory Compliance and Environment
- PPP and Real Estate
CONTACT / INQUIRY
Office 404, Floor 4, Block 1Б, Nurly-Tau Business Center, Al-Farabi Avenue 19, Almaty, 050059, Kazakhstan
+7 727 311 1700