AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
2013 Forty under 40 Iberian Lawyer
Ranked in 2015 Chambers Global
Leading Law Firm in Chambers Global 2015
Who’s Who Legal
Recommended by The Legal 500
- Advised the leading vertical search engine for classifieds in Europe and Latin America on its sale to an Asian company.
- Advised a leading pharmaceutical company in Spain on its merger with another, creating the fifth largest pharmaceutical company in the country. This case was awarded the best corporate transaction of 2014.
- Advised the largest private hospital network in Spain, on its sale of a 60% stake to a venture capital firm.
- Advised on behalf of a leading international insurer (present in over 130 countries) in response to two insurance claims involving damages arising from the professional services provided by a group of insured members of the client.
We are one of the most active law firms in Spain. Our achievement has been recognized by major international rankings such as TTR (Transactional Track Record). With 45 recorded deals during 2015, Rousaud Costas Duran has the largest market share in Spain.
During the first quarter of 2015, we handled the largest number of operations in Spain and, during the first half of the year, continued to lead the M&A, Venture Capital and Private Equity rankings. In 2015, Bloomberg ranked us as leading advisors in the Iberian Peninsula. Likewise, in 2014, our team ranked among the top 15 Spanish law firms with the greatest volume of operations (TTR/Expansion).
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
We have maintained a strong commitment to entrepreneurship and innovative projects. Our substantial experience and extensive knowledge in both the technology-transfer field and in R&D, have helped us understand, harness, and anticipate the specific legal and strategic needs that companies may have throughout their lifecycle.
We offer comprehensive advice to life and non-life insurance and reinsurance companies, insurance intermediaries and other operators within the sector at both national and international level.
CONTACT / INQUIRY
Serrano, 116, 28006 Madrid, Spain
+34 93 503 48 68