AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
Leaders in International Litigation Services 2018 – Austria
Recognised Leaders in Litigation 2017 – Austria
Arbitration & Litigation Law Firm of the Year
- International ICC arbitration in the insurance sector. Amount in dispute: USD 10 million
- International ICC arbitration in the construction sector. Amount in dispute: USD 5 million
- International ICC arbitration in the pharmaceutical sector. Amount in dispute: USD 1 million
- International ICC arbitration in the logistic sector. Amount in dispute: USD 1 million
- ICC arbitration in the international trade sector. Amount in dispute: EUR 13 million
- VIAC arbitration in the international trade sector. Amount in dispute: EUR 1 million
- DIS arbitration in the construction sector (industrial plant). Amount in dispute: EUR 1 million
Dr. Klaus Oblin, LL.M.
Stefan Choi, LL.M.
Matthias W. Gruber
Cathay Associates in Vienna, OBLIN Rechtsanwälte, represents our clients in all phases of domestic and international litigation and arbitration proceedings, from their initiation to the enforcement of court judgments and arbitral awards. We advise on general business law matters including commercial and corporate law as well as real estate and construction law.
Our Vienna-based firm brings a core focus on the management and resolution of commercial disputes. At the same time, we provide a wide-range of legal practices and specialize in a number of industries in order to fully represent Austrian and international clients at home and abroad. These include litigation and arbitration, employment, and a full spectrum of commercial matters. We are highly recognized as experts in a number of fields, including dispute resolution.
- Drafting and negotiating construction and work agreements, lease agreements
- Litigation: especially commercial and civil law-related disputes. We provide a comprehensive litigation service to our clients for seamless business results.
CONTACT / INQUIRY
11 Josefstädter Straße, 1080 Vienna, Austria
+43 1 505 37 05 – 0