AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
- Comprehensive legal service concerning investment process and process of the sale of shopping centers projects;
- Advised major residential development projects;
- Advised major renewable energy projects;
- Full scale M&A advisory for various start-ups and Warsaw Stock Exchange (GPW) listed companies;
- Co-creator of the network of FERIO shopping centers;
- Coordination of in-house legal counsels of commercial companies;
- Dispute resolution related services for companies listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (GPW);
- Dispute resolution services in the fuel sector concerning excise and VAT taxes;
- Continuous legal service provision for companies listed on the top 100 entrepreneur list;
- Legal advisory related to CO2 emission in the United Kingdom and the United States;
- Franchise agreements for the MOYA petrol stations;
- Author of many articles published in leading commercial and business papers;
- Sought after legal expert for leading Polish radio and TV stations.
With a broad client portfolio, Cathay Associates Poland offers a one-stop-shop for a comprehensive legal service touching all areas of law. As experts on the Polish jurisdiction, the Warsaw-based law firm provides a key local point of contact while connecting to the Cathay Associates global network, giving the necessary know-how on both ends of the venture. As a leading legal and business advisory firm, it maintains the wide and deep sector knowledge necessary for seamless business development in Poland and worldwide.
With its client-focused approach, the Poland law firm has established itself as a leading solution provider for legal services to major public and companies and business entities. Its extensive expertise allow it to spread across a large number of sectors including clients in major financial institutions, technology, construction, renewable energy, mining, engineering, and liquid fuels.
- Real Estate law
- Energy Law
- Legalization of employment in Europe
CONTACT / INQUIRY
ul. Miła 2, 00-180 Warsaw, Poland
+48 22 856 36 60
Michał: +48 502 047 489
Bartek: +48 505 182 416